Shipping & Delivery
WholesaleCanvas.com wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and that includes the method of shipping to your location. The following information and guidelines are provided to help ensure that you avoid any confusion or shipping delays related to the ordering and delivery process. We strongly advise you to read the following thoroughly before placing an order. We believe an informed customer is a happy customer!
Your order will arrive by Freight, Ground Service or both. The shipping service used is selected at our descretion depending upon order size, weight and availability. If you prefer a certain shipping method please let us know in the Order Comment Section upon finalizing your order. We will do our best to accomodate your wishes, however, please realize we reserve the right to determine the final shipping method.
ORDERING AND DELIVERY:
1. Place your order online:
- Transactions are processed Monday - Friday, 7AM to 4:30PM Central Standard Time.
- Orders placed on Saturday/Sunday or after 11:00 AM Central Standard Time on weekdays will be forwarded to the next business day for processing.
- On average, deliveries arrive 3-5 business days from the date the order was processed.
- Orders are delivered Monday- Friday. No weekend deliveries.
2. Order confirmation:
- Confirmation that your order was received by WholesaleCanvas.com will be sent to you by email within 24 hours of your order date.
3. Tracking information:
- Tracking information will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours of the order confirmation. Pay close attention to when your order is expected to arrive. Please be aware that it is the duty of the customer to accept the delivery consigned to them. The consignee must be present to receive the shipment at the time of delivery.
- Delivery times vary. On average, shipments arrive three to five business days from the order processing date. Freight shipment arrival times are not guaranteed; the delivery date is an expected date of arrival.
- If your order is being delivered by a freight carrier, it is your responsibility to communicate with the carrier. The carrier's contact information is sent with the tracking information. Generally, it is best to call the freight carrier the day before the anticipated delivery date to ensure your order is scheduled to be delivered the following day.
- Do not miss your freight delivery! Re-delivery fees are extremely expensive, some over $120.00! It is your responsibility to be present to receive the shipment. Any re-delivery fees will be the responsibility of the consignee.
- The consignee must be present to receive the shipment at the time of delivery.
- Inspect your delivery. Make sure that all boxes you are signing for are contained in the delivery.
- Inspect your delivery. Are any of the boxes damaged? If so, DO NOT REFUSE THE BOX OR SEND IT BACK! It is the consignee's responsibility to inspect their shipment for damages before the driver leaves the delivery location. If the packaging shows any indication of damage, open it immediately to check the contents, and ask the driver to inspect the contents with you. If your shipment has been damaged, you (or the driver) must write a precise description of the damage on both your copy and freight's copy of the delivery receipt. If possible, please take pictures of the damages to the box and the damages to the item. Failure to inspect for damages at the time of delivery could result in any damage claim made thereafter being voided by the carrier.
- Inspect your delivery. Ensure that all products ordered are contained in the shipment. Inform us immediately if you are missing any items.
- Inspect your delivery. Any lost, non received, missing items which have not been reported to us after three days from the delivery date may not be refundable to you.
STANDARD SHIPPING SERVICE
WholesaleCanvas.com provides free shipping to commercial addresses (within the continental U.S.) for orders totaling $795.00 or more. Any orders outside the continental U.S. will incur additional shipping charges.
A $25.00 shipping charge will be added to orders totaling under $795.00. Any orders outside the continental U.S. will incur additional shipping charges.
Delivery to a non-commercial (or residential) address is a special service. If you choose to ship your order to a residential delivery address and neglect to select Residential Delivery under Special Shipping Services upon check out your order will be held until we receive payment for the residential delivery fee.
Please review the next section carefully (Special Shipping Services) and determine which special services may apply to you BEFORE placing your order! Failure to do so may result in delays and higher charges billed to you directly by your carrier.
SPECIAL SHIPPING SERVICES
The following services are available for additional charges as listed. Depending on delivery location and hours of business, one or more of these services may be required to ensure a timely and smooth delivery process. Before placing your order, it is important that you review these options carefully and determine which, if any, apply to you. Failure to do so may result in delays and higher charges billed to you directly by your carrier. If you have questions regarding any of these options, please contact our office at (985) 809-1211 before finalizing your order.
1. Residential Delivery: $20.00 - Choose this option if you need your shipment delivered to a non-commercial address. We strongly discourage having freight orders being delivered to residential addresses. Residential Deliveries may be problematic for the driver, and delay arrival of your shipment for a day or more.
2. Storage Facility Delivery : $20.00 - Choose this option if you wish to have your order delivered to a storage facility. Under no circumstance will the driver leave packages unattended at the Storage Facility.
Returns/Credits: All products returned to us must have prior authorization. All requests for credit must include original order number. Products ordered in error will be accepted for return only if purchased from WholesaleCanvas.com in the past 5 days. Requests for return of product due to a customer's ordering error will be subject to a 20% inventory restocking charge. All returns (with the exception of goods damaged in shipment) must be returned in resaleable condition in order to qualify for credit. Credit will be disallowed for items not returned in resaleable condition. Re-delivery expense will be the customer's responsibility. Repackaging charges may apply.
It is the consignee's responsibility to inspect their shipment for damages before the carrier leaves the delivery location. If the packaging shows any indication of damage, open it immediately to check the contents, and ask the driver to inspect the contents with you. If your shipment has been damaged, you (or the freight driver) must write a precise description of the damage on both your copy and freight's copy of the delivery receipt. If possible, please take pictures of the damages to the box and the damages to the item. Please call us so that we may start a damage claim with freight carrier. Failure to inspect for damages at the time of delivery could result in any damage claim made thereafter being voided by the freight carrier.
For Concealed Loss or Damage: As soon as possible after delivery, unpack and inspect your shipment. Should you discover a concealed loss or damage, contact us immediately to start a claim with the carrier. Make every attempt to leave the boxes and packing materials as they were when you first discovered the loss or damage and please have pictures of the damages available to support your claim. Please note that any damage claim made after delivery has been completed could result in the claim being voided by the carrier.
Note: The consignee is not justified in refusing a damaged shipment unless the damage has made the goods totally worthless. In cases of partial damage or loss, the customer should accept the entire shipment and determine whether it can be retained with an allowance.
The consignee must be present to receive the shipment at the time of delivery. Failure of the consignee to do so may result in a delayed delivery and possible holding of the goods by the carrier. If the freight carrier is unable to make delivery, storage charges for each day held will accrue. If held, these charges are the responsibility of the customer. In the event that neither the freight carrier nor WholesaleCanvas.com are able to contact the customer to schedule a delivery, the goods will be returned to WholesaleCanvas.com and the original and return shipping cost as well as any storage fees will be charged to the customer. All re-delivery expenses will be the consignee's responsibility.
Please note that freight items are not returnable once shipped unless as a last resort if a shipment is in danger of becoming abandoned. In the case of a Refused Freight Shipment without damage, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping, shipping of the freight item back to us, and any storage fees if applicable. In addition, the customer may be charged a restocking fee at WholesaleCanvas.com's discretion based off of the individual situation and condition of the returning product and packaging.
Free Freight Shipping: WholesaleCanvas.com offers Free Shipping to Business Addresses in the Continental 48 States for orders over $795.00. A freight carrier defines a business as a commercially zoned location that has a building/office that opens and closes to the general public during normal 9-5 hours on weekdays. Therefore, please note that a business out of a home is still considered a residence. Any additional fees charged by a carrier for additional services either incurred through delivery issues or as requested by the consignee (other than normal shipping costs) are the responsibility of the customer. These include, but may not be limited to: Residential Delivery, Inside Delivery or Pickup, Redelivery, Limited Access Delivery or Pickup (e.g. Churches, Schools, Construction Sites and Military Bases), Lift-Gate Service, Storage Fees, Corrected Bill of Lading.